Vidigal 2022 Vinho Verde Rosé
- Vidigal is a medium-sized winery based in Leiria focused on interesting, flavorful wines from the regions of Dão, Lisboa, and Vinho Verde.
- Owner António Lopes is as hands-on as they come, and spends most of his time side by side in the cellar with his two winemakers Antonio Ventura and Rafael Neuparth.
About the Wine
- Grapes grown in granitic soil.
- A slight spritz makes this fun and refreshing. Also low alcohol for those looking to cut back.
- Vidigal was recently The New York Times/Eric Asimov’s most highly recommended Vinho Verde!
Vintage: 2022 | Wine Type: Rosé
Varietal: 40% Touriga Nacional / 60% Espadeiro
Origin: Portugal | Appellation: Vinho Verde D.O.C.
Elaboration: Crushing and soft pressing, followed by def… during 48 hours. Fermentation in temperature-controlled (14C) stainless-steel tanks.
Winemaker: António Mendes Lopes, António Ventura, Rafael Neuparth, and Arnaldo Simões
A lively pink color. Floral hints complement touches of strawberry and redcurrant. Balanced in the mouth with good acidity and fresh fruit notes. Enjoy with grilled fish, elaborate salads, and light meat dishes, or as an apéritif.
Production: 10,000 cases | Alcohol: 10.9% | TA: 5.8 g/dm3| Residual Sugar: 11.6 g/dm3| pH: 3.3
Press & Points
Not yet rated
Having trouble finding our wines in your area? Send us an inquiry where to find it or purchase this wine below.