About The Producer
- Brothers Héctor and Pablo Durigutti are two of Argentina's most sought after consulting ecologists.
- Hector first became known for his work alongside Alberto Antonini as one of the co-founders of Altos Las Hormigas, the forward thinking project that
placed Argentine Malbec on the international map in the late nineties.
- Pablo comes with his own star studded resume which includes a stint at Catena and connections with more old-vine landowners than anyone else in the
About the Wine
- This is the top Cabernet Franc bottling from the most critically acclaimed producers of Cabernet Franc in Mendoza
- Sourced from two low-yielding vineyards that date back to the mid-1950’s
- If you are looking for a more modern style Cabernet Franc with broad structure and power, this is one you’ll be coming back for over and over
Vintage: 2013 | Wine Type: Red Wine
Varietal: Cabernet Franc
Origin: Argentina | Appellation: 50% Tupungato (1950) and 50% Agrelo, Luján de Cuyo (1958)
Elaboration: Alcoholic Fermentation with native yeasts at temperatures between 27º and 29ºC. Aged for 16 months in French oak barrels
Winemaker: Ermisch and Guillermo Heras
Intense red color with blue hints. To the nose, spices with balsamic aromas and violets. In the mouth, it is velvety with sweet, smooth and persistent
Production: 500 cases | Alcohol: 14.5% | TA: 5.25 g/l | Residual Sugar: 2.85 g/l | pH: 3.7
Press & Points
2013 - 90 Points, Wine Enthusiast
TECH SHEET PDF
Having trouble finding our wines in your area?
Send us an inquiry where to find it or purchase this wine